International lottery solution providers Kootac are seeking a world-class CRM Manager with a great track record for hitting targets and driving innovation across departments and company-wide. The successful candidate will be experienced in devising customer contact strategies across multiple channels, and also in building retention programs and maximising customer value.
The CRM Manager’s core role is to develop and oversee the execution of Kootac’s B2C communication strategy. Whilst strategic planning is central to this position, the CRM Manager will also be required to roll up their sleeves and play an active role in campaign creation.Hire me
- Develop and implement CRM strategy across multiple customer touchpoints; build retention programs with a view to generating long-term customer value and excelling in our CRM KPIs
- Ensure that all campaign activity has clearly defined objectives, targets and metrics; and that results are systematically recorded and reported promptly
- Use data and technology to identify and analyze churn patterns, set up proper data segmentation and deliver targeted and personalised CRM messages to segmented audience groups
- Prepare, track and evaluate CRM messages, and continually improve results
- Grow Kootac’s customer database
- Experience with Silverpop (now IBM Marketing Cloud)
- Extensive experience in the development and delivery of complex, multichannel, International CRM strategies and campaigns, involving e-mail, SMS, app notifications, re-targeting, etc.
- A deep knowledge of customer segmentation, e-mail marketing technologies and understanding of how messaging can drive customer behaviour and experience
- Excellent communication and influencing skills including a high level of written and spoken English
- Proven experience of building successful loyalty-generating programs
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel
- A basic level of HTML build skills for Email